Westwood Regatta and Rib Fest – Saturday July 28
The Westwood Regatta is big event of the year and we need all hands on deck.
First – We want a good showing of Westwood boats. Skippers should start picking out their crew.
Second – It's Rib Fest. If you aren't racing, then you are expected to be eating and dancing.
Third – We need lots of volunteers to help out.
More details and registration information will be coming soon.
We need volunteers for the Westwood Regatta. We need the following:
- Registration - 4 people.(to sign up people and take money)
- Breakfast - 2 people (to help set up and serve breakfast)
- Crash / Committee Boat - 4 people (to go out during the race and work on the boats)
- Dinner Prep - 6 people (decorations and ambiance)
- Dinner Cooks - 5 people (to make a bring a salad)
There will be a volunteer sign up sheet at the club house or reply to this email.